The Journal

Imagine a blue-covered, narrow-lined spiral notebook with doodles on the front.

Monday, November 21, 2005

More on Personal Ads

When it says "Be afraid of love" -- it means, "I'm too distant right now to connect with anyone, so keep your expectations low."

When it says "Huge heart!" -- it means, "I don't have much to give other than acceptance. And I may be too busy with my friends to make room for you unless you sweep me off my feet."

When it has a gender identification ("Butch", "Femme") -- it means there are expectations that you'll have an identification too... and you're willing to be stereotyped by it.

When it says "Aren't there any smart, stable, fun women out there?" -- It means, "I can't find them where I've been hanging out, but don't want to change."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

3J Workshop now at CoutureCandy.com